AOP Agent Member Exclusive Benefits
- Half-price Accredited Photographer memberships for each of your photographers on the Represented Photographer scheme at £198 inc VAT (instead of the standard £396 inc VAT)
- Free agent membership if you sign up a minimum of 70% of your eligible photographers
- Free comprehensive insurance review with Williamson Carson
- Free, unlimited support from our dedicated Business & Legal team, including debtor chase service
- Listing in our free online directory, Find an Agent, with contact information, website and links to your Accredited Photographers’ Find a Photographer profiles.
- Invitation to be part of the exclusive audience for the AOP Awards presentation.
- A complimentary copy of the AOP Awards book.
- Free Buy/Sell advertisements on the AOP website
- Free Job Shop advertisements on the AOP website
- Voting Rights for you and your photographers, on motions and the AOP's Board of Directors, at the Annual General Meeting
- Agent membership also includes all benefits and discounts of the Access membership (listed here)
All these benefits for just £198 p.a. (inc. VAT) per photographer.
For more information email us at email@example.com.
Criteria and Terms and Conditions of Membership
You are expected to abide by the AOP Members' Charter and the AOP Code of Practice which you should read here before applying.
A minimum of 70% of the photographers you represent must be signed up as Accredited Photographer members as part of your membership commitment.
By joining, you commit to a minimum term of membership of 12 months. This will be renewed automatically on its anniversary unless you give one calendar month's notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE READ THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP HERE.
Fill in an application form today!
Don’t just take our word for it – read what AOP Agents have to say...
"United we stand, divided we fall' was never truer than in the photography industry. The AOP works tirelessly to help the careers of individuals whilst fighting for the rights of all in our industry, including us agents! We believe in what the AOP stands for and are proud to show this by being members". - Niall Horton-Stephens
"I've been an agent member of the AOP for over 10 years now and, I must admit, they make my job just that little bit easier. The AOP present plenty of opportunities to gain exposure, network and keep you informed of the latest industry topics - all important stuff when you're an agent. The email forum, your agency website profile, Image magazine, the newsletters, job shop, the private views, the talks, the events - the AOP help you connect and stay connected." - Lisa Pritchard