AOP Access Member Benefits
- Free PDF version of Beyond the Lens available on your member’s dashboard
- Access to the AOP Member forum, share advice and ask questions of other professional photographers
- Industry discounts – view here
- Discounted, early and exclusive access to AOP Workshops and Events
- Discounted entry to the AOP Open and Emerging Talent Awards
- Fortnightly member-only newsletter
- Exclusive business templates and documents
- Discounts on print version of Beyond The Lens and AOP Awards Book publications
- Exclusive Access Membership Insurance Policy provided through Williamson Carson*
All these benefits for just £30 p.a. (inc. VAT) worldwide.
Free to graduating AOP Student members for the first year after graduation – contact us to upgrade.*policy provided through Williamson Carson and underwritten by Chubb. This introductory offer for the first year of membership is ONLY £112.00 (Inc. VAT) – over 50% off normal price! Covers loss, damage or destruction of equipment up to £5,000 (UK only - Including 45 days overseas free of charge); Public liability up to £1,000,000; Employers liability up to £10,000,000
Criteria and Terms and Conditions of Membership
You are expected to abide by the AOP Members' Charter and the AOP Code of Practice which you should read here before applying.
By joining, you commit to a minimum term of membership of 12 months. This will be renewed automatically on its anniversary unless you give one calendar month's notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE READ THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP HERE.