AOP Student Member Benefits
- Free PDF version of Beyond The Lens available in your member dashboard
- 12 months free AOP Access Membership upon graduation
- Access to a range of industry discounts – view here
- Discounted, early and exclusive access to AOP Workshops and Events.
- Discounted entry to the AOP Open, Emerging Talent and Student Awards
- Monthly member-only newsletter
- Access to a range of business templates and documents, exclusively for AOP members
- Discounts on print versions of Beyond The Lens and AOP Awards Book publications
- Exclusive Student Membership Insurance Policy provided through Williamson Carson*
All these benefits for just £30.00 p.a. (inc. VAT) worldwide.
Free for all students studying at an institution which has an AOP Accredited Course membership (listed here – details for accreditation here). Please contact the Programme Leader of the AOP Accredited Course for the specific institution sign-up code which gives you free membership.
*policy provided through Williamson Carson. This introductory offer for the first year of membership is ONLY £112.00 (inc. VAT and this is amazing value!) – over 50% off normal price! Covers loss, damage or destruction of equipment up to £5,000 (UK only - Including 45 days overseas free of charge); Public liability up to £1,000,000; Employers liability up to £10,000,000.
For more information on the insurance deals provided by Williamson Carson for AOP members, please contact them directly. You will need to give them your AOP membership number.
Criteria and Terms and Conditions of Membership
Open to all students studying Higher or Further Education.
You are also expected to abide by the AOP Members' Charter and the AOP Code of Practice which you should read here before applying.
By joining, you commit to a minimum term of membership of 12 months. This will be renewed automatically on its anniversary unless you give one calendar month's notice in writing to email@example.com.
PLEASE READ THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP HERE.