AOP Student Member Benefits
- Free PDF version of Beyond the Lens available on your member’s dashboard
- 12 months free AOP Access Membership upon graduation
- Industry discounts – view here
- Discounted, early and exclusive access to AOP Workshops and Events.
- Discounted entry to the AOP Open, Emerging Talent and Student Awards
- Fortnightly member-only newsletter
- Exclusive business templates and documents
- Discounts on print version of Beyond The Lens and AOP Awards Book publications
- Exclusive Student Membership Insurance Policy provided through Williamson Carson*
All these benefits for just £26.25 p.a. (inc. VAT) worldwide.
*policy provided through Williamson Carson and underwritten by Chubb. This introductory offer for the first year of membership is ONLY £112.00 (Inc. VAT) – over 50% off normal price! Covers loss, damage or destruction of equipment up to £5,000 (UK only - Including 45 days overseas free of charge); Public liability up to £1,000,000; Employers liability up to £10,000,000
Criteria and Terms of Membership
Open to all students studying Higher or Further Education.
You are also expected to abide by the AOP Members' Charter and the AOP Code of Practice which you should read here before applying.
By joining, you commit to a minimum term of membership of 12 months. This will be renewed automatically on its anniversary unless you give one calendar month's notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.