AOP Associate Member Limited Benefits
- Exclusive Professional Indemnity Insurance Policy*
- Listing in the AOP Find a Service directory including contact details and up to 4 galleries of 15 images each
- Access to our Business & Legal advice team on a charge-per-session basis (£50 for a 30-minute session)
- Opportunity to pay for direct mailings to all Photographer members as well as advertorial copy in Image online and in the newsletter (£700 additional fee)
- Free buy/sell advertisements on the AOP's website
- Exclusive Associate Membership Insurance Policy provided through Williamson Carson**
- All benefits and discounts of the Access membership (listed here)
All these benefits for just £156 p.a. (inc. VAT) worldwide.
If you consistently work with an AOP Accredited Photographer, you are entitled to a 10% discount.
If you are represented by an AOP Agent Member, you are entitled to a 10% discount.*policy provided through Williamson Carson, underwritten by Hiscox and provides £100,000-worth of cover (excepting claims brought in the US and Canada). Your annual turnover must be below £150,000 to qualify for this aspect of membership and cover will cease if you stop being a paid-up member of the AOP. **policy provided through Williamson Carson and underwritten by Chubb. This introductory offer for the first year of membership is ONLY £112.00 (Inc. VAT) – over 50% off normal price! Covers loss, damage or destruction of equipment up to £7,500 (UK only - Including 45 days overseas free of charge); Public liability up to £1,000,000; Employers liability up to £10,000,000
For more information email us at email@example.com
Criteria and Terms and Conditions of Membership
By joining, you commit to a minimum term of membership of 12 months. This will be renewed automatically on its anniversary unless you give one calendar month's notice to the AOP, in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership will continue on a rolling basis until such time as you decide to cancel.
You also commit to abide by the AOP Members' Charter and Code of Practice, which can be found here.
PLEASE READ THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP HERE.