AOP Associate Member Limited Benefits
- Exclusive cover under our group Professional Indemnity Insurance Policy*
- Listing in the AOP Find a Service directory including contact details and up to 4 galleries of 15 images each
- Access to our Business & Legal advice team on a charge-per-session basis (£50 inc. VAT for a 30-minute session)
- Opportunity to pay for direct mailings to all Photographer members as well as advertorial copy in Image online and in the newsletter (£700 additional fee)
- Free buy/sell advertisements on the AOP's website
- Introductory insurance policy through Williamson Carson** see below
- All benefits and discounts of the Access membership (listed here)
All these benefits for just £156 p.a. (inc. VAT) worldwide.
If you consistently work with an AOP Accredited Photographer, you are entitled to a 10% discount.* policy provided through Williamson Carson, underwritten by Tokio Marine HCC and provides £250,000-worth of cover (excepting claims brought in the US and Canada). Your annual turnover must be below £250,000 to qualify for this aspect of membership and cover will cease if you stop being a paid-up member of the AOP. ** policy provided through Williamson Carson. This introductory offer for the first year of membership starts from ONLY £112.00 (inc. VAT) – over 50% off normal price! Covers loss, damage or destruction of equipment up to £7,500 (UK only - Including 45 days overseas free of charge); Public liability up to £1,000,000; Employers liability up to £10,000,000. Please note - this policy is aimed at new start-ups in their first years of business. You may be asked to provide evidence of turnover and number of years trading.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Criteria and Terms and Conditions of Membership
By joining, you commit to a minimum term of membership of 12 months. This will be renewed automatically on its anniversary unless you give one calendar month's notice to the AOP, in writing to email@example.com. Membership will continue on a rolling basis until such time as you decide to cancel.
You also commit to abide by the AOP Members' Charter and Code of Practice, which can be found here.
PLEASE READ THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP HERE.