AOP guide to Brexit v1.0 is published!
17 December 2020
Regardless of whether we get a deal with the EU or not, before the end of this year, there are some things that will change for photographers who work with clients in the EU or who need to travel there to shoot.
We've produced a guide to Brexit and our relationship with the EU, for members which covers the details. If you're an AOP member and already logged into our website, you will see it here!.
The guide covers the following;
- UK photographers working in the EU and EFTA
- Photography ‘Goods’ – physical, tangible stuff
- The Artist’s Resale Right (ARR)
- Travel and Visas
- Driving abroad
- Taking your equipment abroad
- The UK Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018
If you're not currently an AOP member you can join here for as little as £30 per year. As well as our Brexit guide you'll get access to loads more resources, downloads and discounts to help you support your business practice..