AOP Assisting Photographer Special Benefits
- Free, unlimited advice & support on business and legal matters connected with your Assisting career, inc unpaid debt-collection advice
- Support in any work practice disputes and negotiations between you and your clients
- Listing in our directory of assistants, Find an Assistant, used by anyone looking for crew
- Eligibility to enter the AOP Photography Awards
- AOP Assisting Photographer member logo
- Free Buy/Sell advertisements on the AOP website
- Free Job Shop advertisements on the AOP website
- Exclusive Assistant Membership Insurance Policy provided through Williamson Carson*
- Access to the AOP Mentoring Scheme
- Be a part of the AOP forums, inc 'Colourful AOP' and 'f22' (assuming eligible)
- Eligible to apply to sit on the AOP Board of Directors
- Access all benefits and discounts of membership (listed here)
All these benefits for just £104.00 p.a. (inc. VAT) or £8.75 per month for UK members
And if you're overseas, it's £87 p.a. (no VAT) or £7.29 per month.
If you are employed by an AOP Accredited Photographer, you are entitled to a 10% discount.
*policy provided through Williamson Carson. This introductory offer for the first year of membership is ONLY £112.00 (Inc. VAT) – over 50% off normal price! Covers loss, damage or destruction of equipment up to £7,500 (UK only - Including 45 days overseas free of charge); Public liability up to £1,000,000; Employers liability up to £10,000,000
For more information on the insurance deals available for AOP members, please get in touch with Williamson Carson directly and give them your AOP membership number.
For any other information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Criteria and Terms and Conditions of Membership
The minimum age for membership is 18.
AOP Assisting Photographer members need to have assisted at least two photographers over the last one year, or, be employed full-time by one photographer. References will need to be provided and once we have had confirmation from referees, we will progress your application.
You are also expected to abide by the AOP Members' Charter and the AOP Code of Practice which you should read here before applying.
By joining, you commit to a minimum term of membership of 12 months. This will be renewed automatically on its anniversary unless you give one calendar month's notice in writing to email@example.com
PLEASE READ THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP HERE.