Interested in photography but not quite ready for a Full Photographer Membership? AOP Open Membership is for you.
This membership category is for those looking to participate and compete in the photographic world at a professional level, but who are not quite ready for a Full Photographer Membership, or those simply interested in professional photography.
Apply now to join us to become part of, or even reconnect to, the industry you are passionate about and belong in.
The Open Membership is available to Photographers who feel they are not yet ready to become full Accredited AOP Photographer members, those working semi-professionally or anyone with an interest in professional photography.
Benefits of becoming an AOP Associate Member:
- Access to the AOP's Applestore with up to 8% discounts (UK residents only)
- Member only Industry Discounts
- Exclusive "Introductory Offer" Open/ Assisting Photographer Membership Insurance Policy
* policy with Chubb Insurance (This introductory offer is ONLY £110.00 (£100.00 + £10 tax) - Reduced from £247.50 That's a saving of £137.50); Equipment £7,500 (cover in respect of loss, damage or destruction of photographic equipment) UK only (Including 45 days overseas free of charge); Public liability £1,000,000; Employers liability £10,000,000
- Weekly member-only e-newsletter
- Free buy/sell advertisements on the AOP's website
- Special 'How-To...' guides and industry information links
- Workshops and Events (as well as access to discounted & free events)
- Business Template latters and forms
- Discounts on AOP's publications including Beyond the Lens and AOP Awards books
- £82.50 + VAT p/a (£99 p/a)
No voting rights.