Whether you are just starting in your career as a photographer or are an experienced professional, there will almost certainly come a time when you’ll need to chase an invoice, rely on a proper set of terms & conditions, complete a model release for a shoot, or just know you are supported by a professional trade association…
... if that's the case, then the AOP Access membership is for you!
An annual membership that you renew each year which gives you:
- A membership to one of the leading and most respected associations for those working in professional photography
- Access to numerous business and legal template documents and forms, which are only available to AOP members
- Access to many discounts with well-known industry suppliers
- Access to free PDF version of Beyond The Lens book, or £10 + p&p for a physical copy
- Discounted entry to the AOP Open Award and Emerging Talent Award
- Access to the Member Forum
- Exclusive Access membership introductory insurance policy (*details below)
- Fortnightly member-only e-newsletters
- Workshops & events at discounted rates
*Exclusive Student/ Access Membership Insurance Policy provided through Williamson Carson and underwritten by Chubb. This introductory offer is ONLY £112.00 (£100.00 + £12 tax) - Reduced from £252.00 That's a saving of £140.00. Cover includes: Equipment £5,000 (cover in respect of loss, damage or destruction of photographic equipment) UK only (including 45 days overseas free of charge); Public liability £1,000,000; Employers liability £10,000,000.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set this insurance up once you have joined as an Access member.
Price: £25.00 inc VAT for 12 months membership
(Free to graduating AOP Student Members for the first year after graduation)
This category provides access for aspiring and established image-makers, helping build on and support your knowledge of best practice within the industry, and for those that wish, to take steps to becoming an AOP Accredited Photographer. By joining the AOP, you automatically become part of a wider community of photographers and those working in the image-making industry.
Click here to email us to get access to your FREE-for-the-first-year AOP Junior Assistant membership. Please provide your full name, email address, the University/ College and Course that you graduated from, the date you graduated and your AOP membership number.