Reasons to join
Raise your profile
Become recognised by those that commission photography. Support and share the values of professional photography. Achieve recognition from your peers and from the industry. Associate with those who share your values and be seen as part of that community.
The AOP has the knowledge and experience to make sure your best interests are protected.
Support your business
Depending on the level of your membership, you will qualify for a range of discounts on goods and services that are vital to making your business a commercial success.
We offer proper discounts on a wide range of products and services (see below for full list in the drop-down menu).
We offer a wealth of downloadable, customisable forms and document templates to help you in the day-to-day running of your business including;
• estimate, invoice, terms & conditions, licence to use, late-payment, copyright infringement, day-rate calculator, profit & loss and cashflow spreadsheets, to name but a few.
Current list of discounts available
- AIM Risk Services - multi-media insurance products
- Alpine - web design
- Apple - hardware
- Bikinilists - marketing database lists
- Blinkbid - job management software
- Brick Studios - studio hire
- Capture One - shooting software
- Cherryduck Studios - equipment hire
- Daylite - CRM and job management software
- Dazeley Studios - background and studio hire
- Dynamic International - ATA carnet and shipping provision
- Eversure - insurance
- Eyes in Progress - photography workshops, mentoring and training
- FairFX - international currency cards and money transfer services
- Genesis Imaging - photographic printing, mounting, exhibition and display services
- HMCA - health insurance products
- Holborn Studios - studio hire
- Hosted FTP - online storage and file transfer services
- Kays - creative services directory
- Mailer Van Man - London-based door-to-door mail-out delivery services to creatives
- Manage My Website - Squarespace specialist web designers
- Metro Imaging - photographic printing & processing, scanning, mounting, exhibition and display services
- The Photographer Academy - photography workshops, training - online and live events
- Pixelrights - portfolio websites with built-in security
- Process Supplies - photographic specialist supplies for analogue, consumables and equipment
- Swan Turton - expert intellectual property law firm specialising in creative industries
- Teamwork - photography equipment retailer
- Towergate Insurance - insurance products for the photography industry
- Wex PhotoVideo - equipment rental
- Wlliamson Carson - expert insurance brokers for the creative industries
*Please note that some discounts are not available to every level of membership