Loupe Magazine Crowdfunder
4 October 2019
Loupe Magazine needs your help! To celebrate reaching its 10th Issue, Loupe is seeking crowdfunding to launch its new themed issues, and to fund a large print run.
In light of recent world events, Issue 10 tackles the weighty subject of ‘National Identity’. Work on the issue is under way and will feature thought-provoking articles and photography that looks at this global issue. Running a Kickstarter campaign, will ensure that Issue 10 is the best and most widely available issue of Loupe to date.
What makes Loupe unique?
Loupe is free and widely available across the UK:
• Features a diverse range of contemporary photographic talent.
• Commission new writing – no regurgitated artist’s statements
• Discovering new talent giving many photographers , especially students and grads their first print feature.
• Each issue is sent to leading figures in the UK industry, providing great exposure for our featured photographers.
• Written in an approachable tone of voice.
• Respects all photographers by responding to all the
submissions we receive.• Loupe promote its readers, sharing their news, book launches and exhibitions with our followers.
Along with friends of the magazine, Loupe have created some amazing rewards, all of which come with the added benefit of knowing your support will enable thousands to pick up a free copy of Issue 10.
Coffee with Martin Parr
Loupe stockist the Martin Parr Foundation is offering 8 lucky people the chance to sit down with the man himself!
Tintype Portrait Sitting with Tif Hunter
The brilliant Tif Hunter has generously donated a limited number tintype portrait sittings! www.tifhunter.com
Bright Rooms: 'Loupe Day'
Join the Loupe team for a day in the darkroom at the amazing Bright Rooms in Peckham.
Portfolio Review: Rosie Wadey from East
Have your portfolio reviewed by photography agent and Loupe writer Rosie Wadey.