CONFERENCE: AOP Photographer Business Day II
17 September 2019
The AOP Photographer Business Day conference is back for its second year with another superb line-up, and there is something for every professional photographer from marketing your work to finding out what clients are looking for!
This special one-day event will provide you with invaluable information and resources to help you build on your business offer. Hosted once again by AOP Awards winner Richard Bradbury, guests include leading names in the photographic industry from both sides of the camera.
- Richard Bradbury: The Alchemy of Marketing
- Tommy Reynolds: How to create a solid client base by shooting personal projects
- Ross MacRae, Bikini Lists: The art of creating a perfect online marketing campaign
- Chloe Jahanshahi, Ogilvy UK: What are Art Buyers looking for?
- Richard Seymour: Never stand still -maximising opportunities as a visual creator - How to make the transition to offering motion and how to ensure you maximise every shoot.
- Kim Pappas, Process: How to get a Photographers Agent that is right for you
- Q&A and networking
There will also be a chance to network with speakers and other photographers.
Monday 30th September, 09:00 - 18:00
RIDA Haggerston, 330 - 331 Stean Street, London E8 4ED
Tickets are £15 AOP Members, £25 Non-Members
AOP X BIKINI LISTS EXCLUSIVE
Sign up with BikiniLists ahead of the AOP Business day on 30 September and they will cover the cost of your ticket to the event...
Bikini Head Honcho Ross MacRae will be hosting a session on marketing and promotion.
This is a great way to optimise opportunities for the year ahead.
Find out more here
Head to our events page to find out about all our forthcoming events