© Louise Hagger. AOP Awards 2019, Food and Drink, Finalist.
Topics to be covered:
- Why enter Awards?
- Why women aren't entering Awards
- The history of women photographers at the AOP Awards.
- What wins? What are judges looking for?
- How to decide on what to submit?
Please bring prints with you as we will be running a mock judging and exhibition for feedback!
- Maximum of 10 picture at 10”x8”. Size is important, so as images can be judged fairly. Please only get basic prints made as they will be pushed around on tables, blu tac’d to walls etc.
- As this is a mock for the AOP Awards, regardless of membership category, images need to be considered for these categories as single or series (3-4 images) - LIFESTYLE, PHOTOJOURNALISM, PORTRAIT, ENVIRONMENT, STILL-LIFE & OBJECT, FASHION & BEAUTY, FOOD & DRINK.
- Open Award – No categories, Stills single or series
Tickets AOP Members £15.00 / Non-Members £25:00