©️ Pete Thompson. From Find a Photographer
Beyond The Lens: AOP Photographer Business Day II
Monday 30th September, 09:00 - 18:00
RIDA Haggerston, 330 - 331 Stean Street, London E8 4ED
This special one-day event will provide you with invaluable information and resources to help you build on your business offer. Hosted once again by AOP Awards winner Richard Bradbury, guests include leading names in the photographic industry from both sides of the camera.
- Richard Bradbury: The Alchemy of Marketing
- Tommy Reynolds: How to create a solid client base by shooting personal projects
- Ross MacRae, Bikini Lists: The art of creating a perfect online marketing campaign
- Chloe Jahanshahi, Ogilvy UK: What are Art Buyers looking for?
- Richard Seymour: Never stand still -maximising opportunities as a visual creator - How to make the transition to offering motion and how to ensure you maximise every shoot.
- Kim Pappas, Process: How to get a Photographers Agent that is right for you
- Q&A and networking
There will also be a chance to network with speakers and other photographers.
Tickets are £15 AOP Members, £25 Non-Members