Combining both passions, photography and film.
Juan Carlos is an independent Spanish Photographer and Director. He’s been finalist of the prestigious Photography Awards by The AOP in 2014, 2015 and 2017, Officially Selected and Nominee in Film Festivals with some of the music videos he directed and produced in 2017.
His photographic work has been featured in magazines like Hunger, Creative Heads, DIY, Volt, Fucking Young or Elle to mention some.
Awards & Exhibitions
– Winner AOP Awards @ The Old Truma Brewery, London, October 2017.
– Officially Selected at Lift Off Festival Amsterdam 2017 with British Sea Power, Don’t Let The Sun Get In The Way Music Video.
– Nominee at TMFF July/August 2017 with Jupiter In Velvet, Supercharged Music Video.
– Finalist AOP Awards, @ The Old Truma Brewery, London, October 2015.
– Finalist AOP Awards, @ The Business Design Center, London, December 2014.
– Glance Over was officially selected for screenings: @Fashion in Film. Event hosted by 125 Magazine and Phoenix Magazine in London, October 2014.
– The Alcane Interval by Kate Allison @ The Bunker Space, Abbot Street. London, July 2013.
– Solo exhibition @ Happenstance Gallery, London, March 2013.
– Gallery Ramón Turró, Barcelona, May 2010.
You can see more photos and videos at www.jcverona.com
For bookings and enquires please email: email@example.com