Represented in the UK by Jo Clark, London. +44 (0)20 7267 7267
and in the USA by Greenhouse Reps, NYC. +1 212 704 4300
I am very fortunate in that my work takes me all over the world shooting in some wonderful locations with great people.
Deeply rooted in the documentary tradition, my work is split equally between long-term personal projects and commissioned work.
My documentary work explores issues around social policy, identity and a sense of place often mixing portraiture, landscape and reportage in a research-based practice that weaves a narrative between contemporary experience and history.
My commissioned and advertising work reflects an emphasis on real people and real stories, often location based with a strong emphasis on landscape, people and cars.
Clients include: NHS, Mazda, Wagamama, Heathrow, Barclays Bank, Land Rover, Visit Britain and the 2012 Olympic Games.
• FCBarcelona Photo Award 2017
• Sony World Photography Awards 2017
• Winner, Travel Photographer of the Year Portfolio Award 2016/17
• Overall Winner, Worldwide Travel Photographer of the Year 2012/13
• Association of Photographers Awards 2012/2016/2017
• Winner, Travel Photographer of the Year, ‘Homeland’ Category, 2009
• Two Honour of Distinction & four Honourable Mention, International Colour Awards 2014/2016
• National Portrait Gallery, London, Taylor Wessing Awards 2017