In this half-day talk, Franz Pagot will cover:
- How & why people work for free
- How social media has changed the working for free culture
- How to recognise and avoid bad free work whilst appreciating a good opportunity
- What you need to prepare and reply when requests come in
- The secrets of effective fighting back without losing a possible client
- The future of working for free & what the past has taught us and more!
Rounding up the talk will be a Q&A with Franz.
Franz Pagot is a director, cinematographer and AOP member - after his hugely successful Craft of Cinematography workshops in 2017 we are delighted to welcome him back to host this fascinating talk. Read Franz's full bio on his website here.
Snap up your ticket fast!
10:00 - 14:00 Saturday 30 March 2019
Cherryduck Studios, 12-18 Sampson Street, London E1W 1NA
£48 AOP members
(Places are strictly limited)